Life is better with cookies
Home & Table NV uses various cookies on the Home & Table website. A cookie is a small text file that is stored by the browser of your computer, tablet or smartphone when you first visit this website.
There are different types of cookies:
- Functional cookies are cookies with a purely technical functionality. These ensure that the website works properly, for example your preferred settings can be saved. We can also use this to optimize our website and our services via the website.
- Analytical cookies from third parties are cookies that anonymously keep track of your surfing behavior. These cookies are there because we use Analytical service providers such as Google Analytics.
- Tracking cookies are placed by a third party. By reading these cookies, the advertiser recognizes you when you visit the website. If you continue surfing, personalized advertisements may be shown. These cookies can also keep track of your surfing behaviour, so that a very specific profile can be built up by these parties.
Cookie notification and what if you don’t like cookies
Your cookie settings are set by you when you first visit our website. All non-functional cookies can be refused per category. Placement of cookies, other than functional or anonymous analytical cookies, only takes place after an active action by you as a visitor. You can change your settings at any time via our website.
A cookie from the company Google is placed via our website. These cookies are part of the Google Analytics service. We use this service to investigate how you as a visitor uses our website and Google makes insightful reports about this for us.
Google may provide this information to third parties if Google is legally obliged to do so, or if third parties process the information on behalf of Google. Home & Table NV has no influence on this.
Home & Table NV has concluded a processing agreement with Google. We have given Google permission to share the collected data with other Google products or services, such as Google Ads.
The information that Google collects is anonymized as much as possible, but your IP address is not masked which means your location remains traceable.
By means of this cookie statement we inform you about the use of this type of cookie. You can read here how Google uses your personal data and for what purposes it is used.
Third Party Websites
This cookie statement does not apply to third-party websites that are connected to our website through links. It is not possible for Home & Table NV to guarantee that these third parties handle your personal data in a reliable and secure manner.
Always consult the privacy statement of these websites before using these websites.
This cookie statement can be changed. In the event of a change, you will be asked again for your agreement to the placement of the changed cookies.
View, modify or delete data
You have the right to:
- to view your personal data;
- submit a request for correction of data;
- make a request to have less data processed by us;
- request deletion of your data;
- have your data transferred to someone else and;
- make a complaint as further described below.
If you have any questions or comments about the data processing of Home & Table NV, please send a request to firstname.lastname@example.org
Home & Table NV wants to be sure that the request for access has been made by you. That is why we kindly ask you to send a copy of your proof of identity, together with your request for inspection, correction or removal. In order to protect your privacy, Home & Table NV requests that you make your passport photo, MRZ (Machine Readable Zone, the strip with numbers at the bottom of your identity card), identity card number and your national register number illegible in this copy.
Right of complaint
If you have complaints about the method of data processing by Home & Table NV, we will gladly help you to resolve them in mutual consultation. Please direct your complaint to email@example.com for treatment in the first instance
Personal Data Authority
Under the General Data Protection Regulation you have the right to submit a complaint to the Data Protection Authority about our processing of your personal data. You can contact the Data Protection Authority (www.dataprotectionauthority.be) for this.